1660 Park Avenue
Phone & Fax
phone: (215) 538-7050
fax: (215) 538-0912
Independence Court of Quakertown
At Independence Court of Quakertown, we believe senior living should enhance your lifestyle. Our residents enjoy elegant settings, a wide variety of social activities and programs, good food, friends and living assistance tailored to each resident’s needs. The way we see it, our community should optimize your independence and assure peace of mind for both you and your family.
- Courtyard with Walking Paths
- Outdoor Floral Gardens
- Cozy Living Rooms
- Gracious Dining Rooms and a Private Dining Room
- Library with Current Periodicals and Literature
- On-Site Beauty / Barber Shop
- Activities / Meeting Room
- Gift Shop and Convenience Store
- Resident Laundry Facilities
- Wellness Center
- Enhanced Personal Care
- Activity Van Transportation
- Therapeutic Spa Services
- Elegant Meals Served Three Times a Day
- Weekly Housekeeping & Daily Fresh Linen Service
- Recreational & Social Events
- Emergency Call System
- 24–Hour Professional Staffing
- Medication & Nutritional Management
- Daily Fitness & Exercise Classes
- Assistance with Personal Grooming & Bathing
- Room Service Due to Temporary Illness
(may incur additional costs)
- Telephone Service
- Physician Appointment Services
- Arranged Transportation for Doctors Appointments & Personal Needs
- Guest Meal Service
- Catering Services for Private Parties in the Private Dining Room
- Therapy Services Available Including Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
Lehigh Valley Residents – Travel south on Route 378 to Route 309 through the town of Coopersburg to the town of Quakertown. Continue on Route 309 and turn right onto Park Avenue. Independence Court will be on the left side of Park Avenue.
Doylestown Area Residents – Travel Route 313 North to Route 309 junction. Turn left onto Route 309 South. Turn right onto Park Avenue. Independence Court will be on the left side of Park Avenue.
Sellersville, Perkasie, Telford, Souderton, and Lansdale Residents -Travel Route 309 North to the town of Quakertown. Turn onto Park Avenue. Independence Court will be on the left side of Park Avenue.
Philadelphia Residents – Travel Route 309 North to the town of Quakertown. Turn right onto Park Avenue. Independence Court will be on the left side of Park Avenue or travel on the Pennsylvania Turnpike to the Northeast Extension. Follow until Exit 32 Quakertown. After the toll, turn left onto 663 North to Route 309 South. Turn right onto Park Avenue. Independence Court will be on the left side of Park Avenue.